ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low ph1 pikey build!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Dont think so, they wouldent buy ma dog :( haha and all they bits will cost u like a tenner anyway! =p

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Well the time has come, car is now up forsale and its replacement should be here monday / tuesday!! heres some pics!

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

french_car_show2020.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_0644.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

will miss this the most tbh...

IMG_1304.jpg

on its last club outing with KC

car3.jpg

car1.jpg

car4.jpg

and now...just like the day i picked her up 2 1/2 years ago!

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

She'll be missed tbh!! but onto better things and all that ;) :) hope use enjoyed the read and sorry for alot of whoring ;) haha cheers for all the comments n stuff :) will be starting the new built thread sometime next week for the new arrival!

Cheers
Stu

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
it is that mate! and it was a pain in the arse! lol some marks from the outlines but managed to polish what i could out :)

Jap Box
You have my PM about the bumper :rasp:

If I get the £100 im owed soonish ill be buying the smooooothed lid too!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
still to get a pic in daylight kerry! lol let me knwo about the boot aswell :)

aye craig sure has!

its ok mcaff im sure pikey build 2 will be commencing soon ;)

and heres a sneaky wee pic of its replacement...

IMG_1669-1.jpg

"can ya tell what it is yet?" LOL ;)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
ending of an era! haha, loved every update matey. looking forward to seein what you can do to the 172! ;)

clio mk2 1.6 16v
really like the stickered roof man!! nice car.. where you get all the the big stickers from ? looks sooo nice

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I dnt really like red cars but mate this has really changed my Mind!! Amazing! Love the pics under the lorry!!