ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lower cup

I want to lower my cup but cant decide what to do. Should I just get some eibach springs with the original dampers, or should I go for a H&R coilover kit which will allow me to adjust the height aswell as my stereo stuff has dropped the rear by 15mm already. Troble is the cost. Eibach springs are £120 whereas the H&Rs are £650!

What do you guys think?

Trophy

I found that the cup handled really well in standard form and is quite comfy too, i wouldnt want to spend £120 - £650 and find out that it was worse than when i started.
It would look alot better when lowered but it depends what your after.

Mat.

Yeah, good point. Think I will try the eibach springs, I could live with that if it wasnt what I hoped. Couldnt live with a £650 mistake! :(

Thanks mate!

I personally hear all the time that you only have to change the shocks when lowering the car more than 40mm! So you can get away with a small drop for a small price so not too much of a waste if it aint too good ride!

BUT! just changing the springs & not the shocks and ruin the handling due to a number of reasons! so it usually is recommended that you change the shocks anyways..!