ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lower on one side?

A white and black one
I haven't noticed but when ever my mates get in my car they say that it is lower on the left hand side of the car at the back. What could the reason for this be?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i know in some american cars the drivers sides suspension is slightlyhigher than the passenger, so that when the big hefty american ass is driving it makes the car level and not lop sided the other way. i was thinking my car was siting lower on the left than on the right but when i put my bothers , dads and mums car wher mine is usually parked they all looked the same, lower on the left, it just must have been the way the suspention was loaded due to the terrain

Either a springs broke or similar or just the simple face the cars not deigned to be RHD realy for ballance so it does make a difference.