ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowerd 172/182s

IMG_1375.gif

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
For the OP, this is lowered on prolines, not as low but much better ride/handling
IMGP1510.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
again, agreed!

LY is very girly...too glittery for my liking

Essex girls would dance around it if you left it at a party

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fooking mint. So much so that i fitted them to the 182 that replaced the Cup, and just fitted them to my 197 last weekend lol!!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
w**k, tried to edit that but you cant after 5 mins. Any coilover will make the car look like above (nice and low etc), but steer clear of the cheap stuff. I had some GAZ coilovers on my Cup and they ruined what the RS are good at..... handling!!!!. They were waaay too hard, even on the softest settings, they throw you all over the shop on a good B road. They are also unrefined and noisy/clunky in operation. The H&R's were in a different league. Anything like H&R, Bilstien, KW would be my choice (all TUV approved)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
no rubbin is there. that looks mint as

You will have to mod the front arch liners a tad. There is a bracket for the front bumper, that kickes out the arch liner. You'll feel it if you look at yours. I, and many others had to chop the liner slightly. Nothing major, rears are fine.