ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered at Last!!

clio 1.4 16v
My car has eventually been lowered looking good i will get some pics!! Thanks Ryan!!

clio 1.4 16v
what suspension did you gof or? Just springs or a kit and also how much did you lower her by?

ijust put apex springs on n lowered by 40mm! it looks great tho with my 16" multispokes!

n jord i was pickin up a body kit but it wasnt for mine!! u going tomorow?

cant make it tommorow lad.... going to ryans friday afternoon then onto the meet we are going with winston etc probably around tatton park etc

nice, have you got any pics of how much its lowered mate? I was thinking of lowering my 1.4 60mm as everyone said 40 you can't even notice the drop so would be interested to see. Also whats the ride like on just springs?

clio 1.4 16v
i will get some pics on for you tommorow blooor! u can notice 40mm a lot well on mine anyway! the ride is a lot stiffer!!

jord is it ok if i tag along next friday?? well get a lil convoy goin to the meet ok?