ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering Clio mk3 DCI 1.5 106

Clio mk3 1.5 dCi
Hi, recently got a new clio and finally deciding to do something with a car(2nd car after first one was a write off). i am thinking of lowering it 45mm....would i need any spacers or extra bits and bobs? think im gonna get H&R 45mm springs.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
45mm isn't much on the mk3 clios, but if you just want a sensible drop then they will be fine. Will look pants without spacers too.

This is mine on coil overs, probably lowered about 80mm. 20mm spacers on the back.
CLIO22.png

Clio mk3 1.5 dCi
yeah only wanting to get rid of that nasty wheel gap, and make it look a little bit more sporty, what spacers do you think I'll need if I lower it 45mm back and front?

thanks

Clio mk3 1.5 dCi
45mm isn't much on the mk3 clios, but if you just want a sensible drop then they will be fine. Will look pants without spacers too.

This is mine on coil overs, probably lowered about 80mm. 20mm spacers on the back.
View attachment 168395

oh and what coilovers and spacers do you use? really like the height of yours think im gonna go all out hahaha.