ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering my car more

clio 1.2 16v
i have already lowered my car by 40mm front and rear on cobra springs. i want to lower it by another 20mm but atm dont have the money for coilovers. what stuff have you lot done to achieve this

cheers rob

Clio MK 4
60mm springs but its advised to get new shocks. Might aswell wait and get coilovers. You can get v-maxx coilovers for £350 which a few people have on here

Best bet is 60mm Apex springs. People recommend you upgrade the shocks too, but I haven't bothered and they've been on for months with no probs.

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
60mm springs but its advised to get new shocks. Might aswell wait and get coilovers. You can get v-maxx coilovers for £350 which a few people have on here

where'd you get that price mate ? on topic, as said, best bet n cheapest would be 60mm springs !

BG 182 FF
go all out and get collies, if your lower 60mm you will only want to go lower, i know i do :)

Ph 1 172
my 60mm lowering springs were on my car for 2+ years with standard shocks and had no problems at all. the only thing that happens when you drop that much on standard shocks if reduces there life expetancy and also does noty make the car handle that much better. if your going for looks f**k the new shocks and coilovers off and just get springs. but if your going to get the car setup properly and do track days then get coilovers

clio 1.2 16v
cheers for ur advice people. i would love to go lower than 60mm but that my limit or i would end up beachin ma car at the top of my drive. would ideally lik to do it 90mm