ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering past lowering :D how?

2012 Clio 1.2
Evening all,

currently driving a mk3 facelift dropped on ap coils. I have removed the adjusters from the rear so that has dropped approx. 100-120mm (didn't measure before and after so only reading the kit :) ) front is right down on the coils.

basically the back still sits slightly higher then I would like it to. can anyone help with ways to drop it a little more??

cheers

also thinking of removing the front helper springs to drop some more on the front :)

2012 Clio 1.2
Full drop on coils around 80mm front. No adjusters in rear so around 100mm
025c612bd74eae8cbbaf1e4964021650.jpg

Take all the suspension out and weld the arms in as low as you want.

It's going to have a s**t ride that low anyway, so doesn't matter if it's a bit worse :tongueout:

Serious answer: Custom springs or airbags are what you need.

2012 Clio 1.2
Obviously i dont want it to be a s**t drive. Its not bad running on coils. Obviously firmer then normal but still not terrible

Listerine & Poledo
It's not going to get any better really, not without airbags or SERIOUS reworking of the suspension hardware.