ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowwwwww :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Yozza'd Titanium 182
Im happy now... Not bad for 35mm on the front.

It also goes a tad lower when i sit in it :cool:

DSC00025.gif

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Busted.... That would have been Challenging Foxy (How it was) if that was True

Yozza'd Titanium 182
what would be the point in lying?

there 35mm springs, 1.6 engine and theres no one in the car??

just befor you throw insults n comments left right and centre (as usual) let me take some decent pics (includig the box from the springs)

Static Low
seriously though.. theres guys with coilies etc and the front aint as low as that.

have you got a few friends sitting on the bonnet ?

Yozza'd Titanium 182
can i just ask why putting it on a curb changes anything, cnt fuckin wait to PM the lot of u with decent pics

then again u will still find room for error... well the will be no room under the car mwah hah ha ha

Static Low
it changes alot because without the curb theres a greater distance to the ground from the splitter so the curb creates the ilusion of looooowwwness !

Last edited:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
DSC00113.gif

Mine at the front with a 60mm drop... and your tryna tell me urs is that low with half the drop...:rolleyes::rolleyes:(bit lower now btw as they have settled)

DSC00109.gif

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not going to be that much heavier tbh James.

But like i said, prove us all wrong. I would like to see it :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
doubtfull but if proven wrong then i'd like to see it :)

Static Low
boosh... mines a 1.6 engine... its heavy than that^^

like i said.
s garbett with 1.6 engine 60mm drop, aint scraping on the ground like your talking. just a bit lower than mines and boosh. It not exatly a huge beastt unless you have lined it with concrete

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
see peeps if any of you would pay attention to the pic if it was half on a kerb "which it appears to be" the passenger side wheel would be higher obviously and it would slant with the drivers wheel off the kerb, something aint right anyway

Static Low
see peeps if any of you would pay attention to the pic if it was half on a kerb "which it appears to be" the passenger side wheel would be higher obviously and it would slant with the drivers wheel off the kerb, something aint right anyway

nah nah the front of his ar is hanging over the curb. where as the rest of the car is on the road !

I like the way that your car looks low as you have that splitter on it, without that it wouldn't be as low.

Proper pics required tbh !

Ian

Focus TDCi
Half on and half off a curb is obviously going to change the height of the car relative to the floor. Going vertically upwards from the edge of the curb the car will be a lot closer than if it were on level ground. 35mm is Eibach territory and everyone knows how minimal the drop is with that, the wheels don't even go into the arches. This is my 1.6, with normal springs, but the splitter on mine must be a good 25-30mm and it's on 14's:

DSCF1419.gif

I'll gladly be proven wrong, but as things stand you can tag me as a non-believer I'm afraid; sorry.

Last edited:

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
man so i wasted all that money on coilovers when i could of just bought some 35mm springs!!! :mad: :dapprove:

mine was never that low even at 70mm ;)

DSC_0368-1.jpg

Static Low
conclusion + car is not that low. The front of the car is over the pavement. where as the rest of the car is at normal height. So seeing it from the front makes it look very low

Status
Not open for further replies.