ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lumber Support

Anyone experienced problems with their lumber support...??
Mine was continually making a clicking noise. This went back to Renault, they reckon there was a problem with the spring and they replaced the whole support unit. (supposedly?)
The noise has now returned a month later, but just every now & again.
Renault now say they cant hear the noise, so theres not much they can do - the car has been with them for 3 days !!
Anyone know what it might be ...??

could be ur back?lol, sorry only joking, make sure they get it fixed, replace the whole bloody seat if they have too.
cheers
delboy

Ha ha Cheers !!!
They want me to go down & show them the noise, yet as I told them - it just does it when it likes...?
Ill wait & see I suppose.....have to go & see the service manager tomorrow.

Lionel Richie

my car makes all kinds of creaks and rattles!!! The most annoying one is comming from just behind the height adjustment on the steering column. The car has always done it and renault have apparently fixed it twice but it still does it!!!!!!! t***s!!!!!