ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 197 Gosport

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
You were sat in traffic along privett road.

MY LORD YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! (Caps was defiantly needed for this)

BG DCI
Know her full name for FB.... :rasp:

Is it rude to post pics if shes on here lol

Im sure you will all be impressed..

Tidy blonde is a little understatement

BG DCI
Haha (looks around innocently)

What's next on the car list Georgia? Another quick car or something more sedately?

LY Clio R27
I'm getting a Golf R, hopefully!! found one I want, just need someone to buy mine now haha...

People have been trying to persuade me to get something more economical as i drive from Portsmouth to Southampton 5 days a week,, but it isn't happening!! lol xx

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
I'm getting a Golf R, hopefully!! found one I want, just need someone to buy mine now haha...

People have been trying to persuade me to get something more economical as i drive from Portsmouth to Southampton 5 days a week,, but it isn't happening!! lol xx

You are my ideal woman! Into your cars winner winner

Last edited:
  LY Clio R27
haha :)

It all depends on whether someone wants to buy my car though!!... hopefully have someone interested so fingers crossed! wish me luck guys haha. xx

LY Clio R27
Yeah I should do really! I didn't actually think about it. Got someone coming to view tonight so if she decides not to buy I will do, thanks xx