ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 200 Cup v. LY 200 RS

Clio 172 RS2
For all the 200 lovers!

Marcoussis_086.jpg

Marcoussis_091.jpg

Marcoussis_094.jpg

Marcoussis_106.jpg

Marcoussis_127.jpg

LY 200
^I thought the same!

I love 200's and LY but for some reason think the colour looks rank on the car itself.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Want the LY road car, but with the Anth plastics. Someone had a pic of it on here!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Want the LY road car, but with the Anth plastics. Someone had a pic of it on here!

I'm sure I saw a pic of one like that from Fcs.
Thats's the colour compo i've gone for - black is much for the LY imo
I'm amazed how nearly everyone hates LY on the 200 aswell..

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeh quite a few people took pictures of it at FCS, saying how suprised they were that it looked so good in the flesh! I think the Anth plastics compliment the colour brilliantly and match the wheels.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It's amazing that someone that's 12 can agree with someone that's considerably older ;)

Mini Cooper S sport
Cup racer looks miles better. Still can't get used to that nose though, and LY doesn't look right on the 200.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I am really fond of the 200.

Really considered getting a LY 200 but couldn't pay the price in the end.

It's a car I will deff consider owning in the future, in "real life" they look stunning.

Titanium 182
Why does the cup have non-coloured bump strips in the rolling shots, but in the static shots they're colour coded?