ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY R27 Saffron Walden

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Parked up on a drive on the way out to Little Walden.
Liquid Yellow R27, looking very nice! Anyone?

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
What colour is your 197 Slippers? Are you in SW regularly?

Don't see many Renaultsports in Saffron the only 1 I see regularly is a R26 in silver dotted around town, that's very nice aswell!

BMW 118d
yeah i've seen that! mines Albi Blue and i have Chrome wing mirrors so its quite distrinctive. i probably drive through 2 or 3 times a week cos i work in Wendens Ambo, just up the road!

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
I am normally working over Newmarket way during the week although sometimes in Saffron never seen your 197 though! I'll keep my eyes peeled, you never know!

What do you drive Skinny? Are you based in Saffron?

What colour is your 197 Slippers? Are you in SW regularly?

Don't see many Renaultsports in Saffron the only 1 I see regularly is a R26 in silver dotted around town, that's very nice aswell!

fairly sure this one belongs to one of the lads i work with.
there's a few 172/182's in walden. a flamer is normally parked up at the top of the road from the weatherspoons and there's always a non cup black 182 parked outside the glass shop on the way into walden from wimbish.

BMW 118d
yeah i've seen the flamer. there is also a LY 182 driven by a postman. i see him driving home when i'm in Walden on my lunch break sometimes

BMW 118d
I am normally working over Newmarket way during the week although sometimes in Saffron never seen your 197 though! I'll keep my eyes peeled, you never know!

you don't live in Steeple Bumpstead do you? i've seen a vee parked up there before

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
No I live in Saffron, only had the Vee about 8/9 weeks so still don't like parking it anywhere at the minute, It's normally parked somewhere on Church/Castle Street if I'm around!

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Vala - the silver R26 says silver surfer on the reg plate, think he's added some logo stickers near the doors last time I saw it anyway, v.nice car!

RB One Eight Two
Im always about in walden, and have only seen, a flamer parked at the top of high street next to the war memorial, but that has dissapeared now. My g/fs friends mum has a LY R27 F1. I get follwed by the silver R26 on the way to qork and always see it parked around walden. I will have to look out for you guys. Look out for a GW meg 250 cup aswell, that is absolutely stunning.

I feel a walden meet coming on..?

Clio 182 FF
Alright son! iv seen you a couple of times! i work in Gray Palmers so see you pull up to the traffic lights all the time! i have a Black Clio 182 Cup... Numberplate (H6 CWD)

F56 MINI Cooper S

where in newmarket? i am in newmarket during the week working