ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M3 coupe vs ghostrider!

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Thats the 3.2 M.tec Evo engine everybody was slagging off in another post. Not bad for a s**t engine eh Dave.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
lame... see that a while back, its a a vid for the maccy d's crew saying things like, thats phat man, see him pop that wheelie it was radical, my brothers mates sister knows him..

ok he can ride but he's a c0ck, i hope he did crash and die, before he killed anyone in a pile up that is..

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
lame... see that a while back, its a a vid for the maccy d's crew saying things like, thats phat man, see him pop that wheelie it was radical, my brothers mates sister knows him..

ok he can ride but he's a c0ck, i hope he did crash and die, before he killed anyone in a pile up that is..

You need counselling , seriously !

R5gtt, 182, volvo...

You need counselling , seriously !

me! :rasp: im not the one doing 150 odd in trafic while chasing a beemer in heavy traffic.. his other videos are worse.. a mate of mine was bigging the guy up like he was the best thing on earth.. why should he be allowed to risk peoples safety like that, is he special, do the rules not apply? we all take the pi55 on the roads from time to time but theres a time and a place..

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000

He isnt dead. If you read MCN you'd see he recently broke his own record for the fastest wheelie and is now winding down due to the birth of his first child.