ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magneti Marelli Ecu

Clio Cup Racer
Does anyone know anything about the magneti marelli ecu fitted to the cup race cars and if there is anyway to access it to change the map?

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
They are sealed as per regulations along with everything else on the cup engines. They are for data logging only....

Lionel Richie
good luck finding someone who can map it! the only person i can think of it chipwizzards, but i doubt it

Lionel Richie
no, but if i remember the box is linked into it, i'll have to check, the wiring loom is expensive!

no, but if i remember the box is linked into it, i'll have to check, the wiring loom is expensive!

Sorry to bother again: no it won't run the engine

or

no it has no immobilizer?

Would be great to have a wiring diagram, if anything is available. I have searched the net for a while now and can't find a whole lot. Rather nothing at all...

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
depends what mm ecu it is, they are usually nice to map!

I am sure this one can be done too ;)

Should be mailed in the next couple of days, I'll check once it has arrived.

I have meanwhile found the corresponding connector on the MWmotorsport website, now it's a matter of finding the wiring diagram, maybe Renault Motorsport will hand it out, or maybe they won't. We'll see.