ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

many northampton members here?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
hey had a little search but any northampton threads where old.
just wondered how many people on here are from northampton cant say iv seen many rs clios about. il be getting myself a 182 soon so would like to know whos who and perhaps arrange some small local meets for some pics etc.

p.s not sure if this is the right section for nothampton?

53 Clio 172
Not sure about Northampton but theres loads of meets and clio owners around cambridgeshire and leicestershire.

May have to drive an hour or so for larger meets, hope this helps

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah wouldnt be that bothered about leicester as its only a quick run down the m1 for me. is this the region section where the m.k leicestershire lot arrange meets?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i wouldnt be able to anyway mate as i havent got a car just yet was just seeing whos about the area. especially considering i very very rarely see a rs clio

i am from northampton

there's a couple of other members here too i think. i don't really get involved in meets or anything though

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
ahh yeah banbury isnt far atall from me.

cool havent seen you about mate. cant wait to get my clio now.

I'm in northampton all the time, never see any other rs clios myself. It's weird as in other places i see loads

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
cool where about in northampton you from then mate? i never seem to see any about even out of town i guess thats a good thing though wouldnt want a car that loads of people local have.
had a silver vtr with black vts alloys before stated to get annyoed when i kept seeing other people in there vtr especially the ones that drive like pure bellends

cool where about in northampton you from then mate? i never seem to see any about even out of town i guess thats a good thing though wouldnt want a car that loads of people local have.
had a silver vtr with black vts alloys before stated to get annyoed when i kept seeing other people in there vtr especially the ones that drive like pure bellends

I actually live in earls barton but am in northampton all the time as i work there and all my mates live there!

Yeah loads of saxos driving about, 90% of them are driven by 17 year olds who think they've got the fastest car on the road but have no talent

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
haha yeah i know always chavs in saxos up at sixfields, its actually what put me off getting a vts due to the chavs about so decided to save abit more and go for something abit more grown up.

good plan dude. lemme know when you get your 182, we'll have a northampton meet! I'll see if any of my other mates wanna come along ..

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
ohhh cant say iv seen it about mate but hopefully i do sometime soon. should see me about in a rb clio as soon as i find one in my budget :D