ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Mar 28, 2015] March Meet. (Bury st Edmunds)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
You going to make it now?

Should be able too. Got to go to work to do a few bits, including raise car all round with spring spacers (the BC's have spacers instead adjusters as well as the coils moving in the shock body), check door straps, fit gearbox mount, possibly clean it, etc. I'm getting there early so hopefully it won't be raining. Worse case scenario I hope to get the mount sorted. It's an hour away so we should be good to make it :)

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
im defiantly coming up just wondering which bit we are meeting up at due to seeing on google the multistory (arc outside carpark i believe) then outside parking around the multistory i believe

SQ5
Turn left off of parkway, halfway down the hill.

You'll come to a mini roundabout with the multi storey on your right. Turn right and down the hill.

You can then make your way up, I'd suggest maybe heading to the roof top of its dry or floor ten if it's raining. Keeps us away from everybody.

You MAY have to go up one ramp the wrong way after a certain time to get to the top but it's very safe and you can see.

SQ5
Weathers looking good too!

Hopefully will have a working car, dash, exhaust and decent ride height!

Weathers looking good too!

Hopefully will have a working car, dash, exhaust and decent ride height!

Looking good? its wet here!

Current mood
Little-boy-looking-out-window-branded.jpg

SQ5
Apparently it rained here at 7, it's damp outside.

Watching F1 qualifying at 9 so at 10 I'm hoping its dry, if not I'll only get the dash done!

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
it rained here alot earlier hours and is still damp but drying thankfully since washing the car would have turned out pointless lol

SQ5
Was working on car and it drizzled about 1, I then washed it afterwards. I need to get fuel and pump tyres up but worried it will rain and get the car filthy again!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'll bring your side repeaters with me Danny.

Raised the car last night, lowered it again today lol. Just finished giving it a wash but will be dirty by the time I get there! getting hungry too, must resist snacking beforehand!

@rs 1an We'll meet you at the car wash (same place as last time) at 5.

You wait till you see my car, its clean. Went for a wash and wax & inside clean at the local car wash, got a free polish lol.

It now shows up all the imperfections but dang it looks better than it did,

@DannyR @Dr Jekyll we need to park together! Me in the middle you two either side! :D

Phase 1 Clio 172
Hi, I'm from Bedford n not much CS wise happens round here was wondering if u guys mind me comin too?
Car's not really clean n needs quite a bit of work but b good to meet a few club members....

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Think ive seen somebody heading up there ill be returning to my car soon just had sone food lol

SQ5
It's f**king rained here! And I've gotta drive 15 miles, it's going to be filthy!

What you all doing food wise? I'm leaving at 7:30 for food, so hoping we all hang around a bit lol!

Phase 1 Clio 172
Thank you, I thought Alistair so got one letter correct!

The only problem with meets with lots of new people, catching everybody's name!
Yep first letter's a good start. I'm crap with names, had to write my new neighbours down so didn't forget lol..

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Nice meeting people be nice to come agian maybe I wont eat before hand next time lol