ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

March Meet

Right we need to get everyone to attend the next meet ;) (mentioning no names :p)

Idea's:

- Go Karting in Ipswich

- Paintballing in Thetford

- Elmsett Airfield (I will give them a call in the week to ask permission as this would be a great location as it is active so not torn up like the eye one, obviously will have to pick a date when they don't have any aircraft due)

Date wise, are sundays good for people?

So if we say?

March 13th/20th?

Throw your ideas here!

soon to be 182 ;)
il come to the next one defo, just needs to be better attendance, if only 3 people turned up to yesterdays. . .

Fabia VRS
Tbh i didnt really mind that there was only 3 of us.

I think i should be paid compensation tbh :p

Ph1 172.
I'd be up for a karting meet or any other type of meet for that matter. If it's in Newmarket maybe the Peterborough lot fancy coming along?

soon to be 182 ;)
I'd be up for a karting meet or any other type of meet for that matter. If it's in Newmarket maybe the Peterborough lot fancy coming along?

that could be a go'er so we get more people to come, peterborough noemally get a good turnout

Not sure if this will be feasable for March with is being close and not enough numbers.

Still do a meet but not something like this. Leave it till april or something.

Need a new meet venue though, I'm bored of diss :L

Also Fast show is 27th march if anyone's going, I will be.

soon to be 182 ;)
Not sure if this will be feasable for March with is being close and not enough numbers.

Still do a meet but not something like this. Leave it till april or something.

Need a new meet venue though, I'm bored of diss :L

Also Fast show is 27th march if anyone's going, I will be.

wheres fast show?

soon to be 182 ;)
looks like i might not be in a clio soon, its just about given up on me (or about £1000 repairs)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
1k on repairs! :eek: thats half a price of a ph1 172 lol :(

Ill be more active on here soon if I get my new 172 this weekend :) Im more than happy to help organise meets etc, still wanna get another RR day sorted.