ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mark 1 on Silver Legs

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Decided for a bit of a change i'd pop the silver superlegs on the mk 1, gives me a chance to clean and seal the black ones as they've not had a proper clean since i had them refurbed couple of years back :)

anyway, no more waffle, pics, comments welcome :)

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0168-1.jpg

DSC_0169-1.jpg

cheers

Ben

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
nothing really left to do Neil mate, so i'm just whoring the wheels around, got some turinis, some willy wheels and some 2118's on stock as well to sling on it at some point, see what she looks like!

track days and road blasts, just enjoying it now really, its a right giggle and love it just as much as the day i bought it :)

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Remember this from c16v, back when I was a avid user on there.

Only thing I've never liked is the smoothed bonnet, needs the badge imo lol, but apart from that, top work.

Punto/Clio GTT
i think only thing id change is the exhaust, i like a single 3-3.5" tailpipe showing on a mk1, apart from that, perfect

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Cheers people :)

Dave you need to boost the bean, sack off the sauerkraut ideas ;)

Finney there's one for sale right now, same age and colour with F4R in it over on c16v, head over for a look see!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
There's a catch up thread in projects, not updated in a while so it's a few pages down. I'll probably stick an update up today :)