ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MATLOCK MEET - 20th December

Mini Clubman
Fair enough been a long time since I have been. Mine ain't that low just the splittrt that's all. What time then and it's at the rugby club?

Adz/grey u wanna meet on way down?

Mark u needing. Lift from sum1?

Xxx

DMS

A thirsty 172
I might also convoy down with some of the local lot depending on which route people take?
I'll be coming down the A610 and crossing the A38 at Ripley / Ambergate so if anyone's going that way we can meet up to have an en-route blast ;)

Bus w**ker
I might also convoy down with some of the local lot depending on which route people take?
I'll be coming down the A610 and crossing the A38 at Ripley / Ambergate so if anyone's going that way we can meet up to have an en-route blast ;)
You can hook up with me then you lucky, lucky boy.

p.s. As you're from Ilson please note that I'll not be carrying any more cash than £1 in small change and my mobile phone and any other valuables will be left at home. ;):rasp:

DMS

A thirsty 172
You can hook up with me then you lucky, lucky boy.

p.s. As you're from Ilson please note that I'll not be carrying any more cash than £1 in small change and my mobile phone and any other valuables will be left at home. ;):rasp:

I'm from Sutton actually. I just have the misfortune to live in Ilson.
TBH if I was a proper Ilsonite I'd have nicked that pound and your phone long before now. In fact, you'd be rolling around on a cheap set of steelies or even TSW Venom's because I'd have had your wheels as well :rasp:

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Fair enough been a long time since I have been. Mine ain't that low just the splittrt that's all. What time then and it's at the rugby club?

Adz/grey u wanna meet on way down?

Mark u needing. Lift from sum1?

Xxx

yeah mate if you dont mind xxx :D

Bus w**ker
PMSL you're not wrong Darren.

I'll be heading down through Kimbo and along the A610. Gray and the girls will no doubt be heading down through Oakerthorpe and along the A615 or 51 or whatever it's called, you know that big road out that way where they touch sheep and stuff.

*Edit - Although I've just thought...if my shed is still needing work I'll be jumping in with Kieran.

Last edited:

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'll no doubt zip through Heanor so I can top up with Tesco 99 before heading out into the sticks.
I would suggest an Alport Heights photoshoot, although those with stupidly low cars might struggle to get up there.

S4 Avant
Lol at stupidly low cars not being able to get onto the flat car park :rasp:

n0rm even managed to make it down a grass bank, i think he was riding across the grass on the sills?

Alport heights is a good shout, used to live up there, and it's within walking distance of my house :approve:
Fitting a convoy of cars up there could be interesting though...

DMS

A thirsty 172
Nah there's plenty of space up there. Get 20 or 30 odd cars up easily I reckon.

It's a good toking spot too

DMS

A thirsty 172
Ah that is a fair point. I forgot about those who buy them with the engine in the wrong place :quiet:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Dave - Have no idea about decent driving roads up round your end. Altohugh the run that the nutter in the ST took us on at the cat and fiddle meet was awesome*

* (by awesome i mean shitty pants)

S4 Avant
Dave - Have no idea about decent driving roads up round your end. Altohugh the run that the nutter in the ST took us on at the cat and fiddle meet was awesome*

* (by awesome i mean s**tty pants)

Hahaha, that run was awsome, bit of a trek to get to though from Matlock. We could head up there though if everyone wanted to make a day of it? Could invite the north west lot as well?

Doubt the weather would be great on the 20th though...

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
did i see small windy roads? :dapprove: feck

yeah i'll meet tom, mark and gray at mcarther glen?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
a missus eh?! wondered why you've been so quiet lately! ;)

yeah bring her to rub it in that i've dumped mine :rasp:

340i
LOL I wondered why Tom has been so quiet!

IIRC in the Cliosport hand book...

Section, 12 paragraph 4:

Regarding meetings, all women attendees are limited to one item of skimpy clothing which is decided on by a majority vote of all members attending said meet.

;)

DMS

A thirsty 172
That's why I don't bring mine! She's got the bag on with me again today for some reason ?

Mini Clubman
I was thinking about that mate. If u need a lift she can stop at home!!!!! U still needing one? X

Clio 182
IIRC in the Cliosport hand book...

Section, 12 paragraph 4:

Regarding meetings, all women attendees are limited to one item of skimpy clothing which is decided on by a majority vote of all members attending said meet.

;)

Oh dear... :dapprove: BUT...tis gonna be freezing!!!! Lol. :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
the vee should be minty mint in time for the meet hopefully, front end respray soon and wheel refurb if i get round to it :D