ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maxogen fitment

Re: Maogen fitment

Its the tube that goes to the AV

Block it off at the plenum, The kit should have a stopper in it

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274

ahhh so you remove the entire tube..... instructions didn't mention it... i have a little stopper, looks a bit small to fit the plenium but i'll give it a go.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

Told you on CT yesterday what the bung was for!!

Just remove it all, bag & seal the plug end.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
the bung is no where near large enough though in diameter to plug the end of the plenium, it's about 1.5mm across, it needs to be around 3mm to fit where the tube is......

i've just used insulation to plug the end and secure it to other tubes.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
What planet are you on??

It covers where that pipe is in your first photo!

Your turning a 45 min job into a week?

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
all done, test drive has revealed a just over 1 second improvement on my 20-100 time! was a rough time done a wrist watch but hell that's a reduction of a 10th... feels a lot more responsive, noise has become a bit more 'growly' but it's hitting the change up points a lot quicker....

next is a remap on the 24k service. About a month off, will get RR figures through to see what all the improvements have made to BHP. hoping for close if not just on 200bhp.

ahhh so you remove the entire tube..... instructions didn't mention it... i have a little stopper, looks a bit small to fit the plenium but i'll give it a go.
it does actually say in the instructions to block that off with the supplied grommet, mate.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
i didn't have the blocker though, or thought i didn't, found it loose in the bottom of the green box, this it must have fallen out when i opened the package as it can't have got in there any other way.

Didn't see the part in the instructions where it said to block it off at the plenium either, but then i'm not great at reading instruction..... get bored and just get on with it.

i didn't have the blocker though, or thought i didn't, found it loose in the bottom of the green box, this it must have fallen out when i opened the package as it can't have got in there any other way.

Didn't see the part in the instructions where it said to block it off at the plenium either, but then i'm not great at reading instruction..... get bored and just get on with it.
Ha ha, I used to be like that too mate