ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mazuma Mobile - Good to deal with?

ST
Mazuma..awesome service!!

What a service...dug out some old phones last week, old Nokia's, Samsung's, SE's etc, from various periods...put in the IMEI numbers in the Mazuma site, they got back to me within 24 hours, £98 for 4 phones that have been lying in a drawer for ages doing nothing..posted them away on wed night, cheque in this morning!

Awesome!!

If anyones got old phones they dont use regardless of age or state give them a try..basically free money as all the phones i sent to them were free on contracts.

www.mazumamobile.com

1.2 16v Dynamique
Re: Mazuma..awesome service!!

Coolio I have about 6 old phones at home, mioght have to give this a try over the weekend

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC

Cool, I always use Mopay, they give a lot more than mazuma

M140i

Just sold my old n95 that was looking rather sorry for itself for £105 RESULT! Very quick and good service :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

i used envirofone. i'll try dafty's next time.

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side

They gave me £110 for my 18 month old n95. Scuffed as anything too. Top service!!

Lol £3 for my old 8310 from about six years ago. I still like that phone (I don't use it though)

ST

Surely ebay is better?

Not really...too many Nigerian scammers 'oh my mother is dying, can you send me the phone and i'll send the moonies via western money transfer as soon as i've recieved it'..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

you can prob get more on ebay but it negates all the hassle that ebay brings. and ebay brings ALOT.

i'll be checking this out

1.Slow

I was looking at that site the other night.. do you only need to send the handsets off?

1.Slow

Result! The only bad thing is that all my old phones are broken, which means less cash

Monaro VXR

Quite a difference in price between the sites. Just checked mazuma and mopay which were offering around £30 for my phone. Envirophone was £55.

BMW F31

mazuma has the best price as far as i can tell for the N95, just got the missus to order the bag so she can get some cash for it as its just lying around!

Citroen DS3 DSport

Phone sent on Saturday to Mazuma, received by them this morning and cheque in the post now. Great service :)

Broken Diesel Megane :(

used them before too. saves the hassle of ebaying them etc. something is better than nothing imo!

6/468 17poo

£110 for an old N95 thats a win!!!!!

Surely there not worth that on ebay even?

What do they actually do with the phones?

120d M Sport

nice one Alan I was gonna stick my n73 on Ebay but I think I;ll save the effort now I know I can get £52 off Mazuma

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Re: MazumaMobile

same as envirofone, and tesco do it aswell :)

sold a old motorola Razor V3 for £30 not bad

Mondeo TXS Bardge.

they'll give you £100 for an iphone on there. but think like a k800 is 25. some oen at my work used tham and it took them about a month to get the money.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR

Guys use it at work, really quick service.

Gave him £105 for an old N95! He had it for nearly two years. They'd only give me £26 for my phone so rather keep it tbh.

mk5 fiesta zetec s

lol they give me 13 pounds for a w950i i payed 285 for that a few years ago. then they give me 100 for a n82 silleh billys