ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Media centre build suggestions....

Mito Sportiva 135
No ideas for hardware mate, but this seems like an interesting idea. So will you hook this up to a monitor then or just direct to your TV?

Polo + Micra
yeah 2.5" is laptop size

if it's all on a network hard drive i'd get a ssd drive (if budget allows)

C

clio-lord

i did this years ago. but found it didnt do enough (Needed better bits to run more)
Now i run dual screen in livingroom- full atx m/b asus, amd 6 core black ect
use a amd quad core in my bedroom.
i'd go a bit over the top as you'll end up wanting more from it

Mito Sportiva 135
So do many people these days make these then? If I could just run this straight through my LCD and not have to bother with a monitor it would save space and give me what I want.

CONS: having to write emails with everyone in the lounge

PROS: Hi-Def p**n on 42" TV haha

Polo + Micra
tbh i built a media center pc but don't use it but i've just bought a network media player which does exactly what i need it to.

Polo + Micra
intel is the only choice for cpu imho

i was going to recommend getting a case that will take a micro atx as it gives you much more choice (as i found out when i built my htpc)

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
intel is the only choice for cpu imho

i was going to recommend getting a case that will take a micro atx as it gives you much more choice (as i found out when i built my htpc)

What makes you say that about the Intel mate ?