ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet 11th September

C3 Picasso Beast
Rich why you getting rid off the LY???

Just seen your Yozza thread....

P.s...Think weather is suppose to be s**t on Sunday so this might end up as another meet that doesn't happen :(

Slow red one
Rich why you getting rid off the LY???

Just seen your Yozza thread....

P.s...Think weather is suppose to be s**t on Sunday so this might end up as another meet that doesn't happen :(
Went and test drove a local megane sport R26 so getting that and with it being bigger is a plus:) just gotta wait till Thursday!

clio 172 cup
actually guys just scoped out the fuel and tyre situation and both are too low i'm affaird looks like i will have to duck out of this one :(

GSXR + KDX220
Do you guys realise the gala day is on at the Norfolk showground tomorrow? Just thought I'd point it out :)

ph1 172
As Bruce now cannot make it, is there anyone from Bury/Cambridge/Sudbury/Haverhill/Newmarket etc that will be convoying there?

Trafic 140dci
13:00 alright buddy? Just think this'll have to be a good send off to the LY!!!
are you both still going if the weather is crap? as i dont want to turn up at Mc Donalds and look a dick on my own haha

1) Simon Royale
2) d4vy
3) Rhys
4) Lewis Taylor
5)

Focus
are you both still going if the weather is crap? as i dont want to turn up at Mc Donalds and look a dick on my own haha

1) Simon Royale
2) d4vy
3) Rhys
4) Lewis Taylor
5)

It's meant to be alright, maybe a light shower in morning. Last time we did the Eye meet (April I think), it literally completely chucked it down, I can deal with a bit of rain haha.

We will be there dude don't worry.

And Rhys, it's just off the A140, but I can't remember exactly which turn it is to the airfield itself, someone may have to answer than one for me. :p

ph1 172
And Rhys, it's just off the A140, but I can't remember exactly which turn it is to the airfield itself, someone may have to answer than one for me. :p

Ok thank you for that. I am sure we will pick up signs.

So daft question but, it is actually at the airfield?

If you are coming from the A14 then it will be a turning on your right, there is a sign off the A140 then trotter along for 1/4 mile and its on your left

Focus
If you are coming from the A14 then it will be a turning on your right, there is a sign off the A140 then trotter along for 1/4 mile and its on your left

Am I right in thinking as well you don't take the actual sign to the airfield? Take the next exit or something?

C3 Picasso Beast
I've not actually been to a meet here before but I think I know where you probably go so have a look at the map below and for the A destination put your postcode for directions :)

http://g.co/maps/a6rex

Rhys all it is an old airfield from WWII that is now used as an industrial estate. It's privately owned and we're not actually suppose to go on it! It's also as pot holey as hell and you'll probably break your suspension if you don't watch where you're driving ;)

P.s...You lot stopping at the Shell garage then in Long Stratton so we can "cruise" together???

1) Simon Royale
2) d4vy
3) Rhys
4) Lewis Taylor
5) SHoT CoRPSe

Last edited:
  ph1 172
Thanks for that guys.
That map is great as I will be coming through Yaxley anyway.
I am sure we will be able to find it.

There will be one other chap in convoy with me aswell. A 172 Cup

Focus
You can pull in at shell if you want, will drive past it on route.

Weathers looking good as well!

C3 Picasso Beast
???

What I mean is if you're not stopping at Shell and it's a case of me driving out as you drive past and catching up I may as well do it from my drive as I live on the A140....

Focus
???

What I mean is if you're not stopping at Shell and it's a case of me driving out as you drive past and catching up I may as well do it from my drive as I live on the A140....

I didn't explain it very well in my response did I lol, wait at the shell for us and we will pull in and go from there.