ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in Cheshire area

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Dan i finish at 5.30 lol. I am still game ill make sure the vee comes out for this meet and i think 7 could be better as we dont want it going dark to early do we???

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
How about a daytime meet during the week sometime after 18th September? The last daytime midweek one I went to was really good. I am always busy at weekends and at night during the week with taxi work. As the nights are drawing in a daytime run out makes more sense. We could meet at Chester Services again and either go into North Wales or somewhere else if anyone has any suggestions. A run into Cumbria would be good if anyone had a few hours free. There's some superb roads in the Lake District and across the North Pennines from Penrith to Alston and beyond over the Hartside Pass.