ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in Norwich tonight

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
There will be a small meet in Norwich tonight, where and what time is yet to be decided. If you there are any ideas put them up here and if your coming put it down on here

Tom

SQ5
Isn't this to do with FYC and that they've been warned if they do another one everyone is in trouble?

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
FYC? I'm only meeting one other person at the moment, just wondered if one or two people wanted to come. How would we get in trouble?

SQ5
A group on FB called FYC have had a few warnings about meets in Norwich, anti social behaviour I believe!

You should be ok then :)

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Trust me I'm not anti-social, neither is anyone coming to the meet. We're not going to make noise, play stupidly loud music, or leave litter. It's just a meet between friends, maybe get some food. Who/what is YFC anyhow?

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Ahhh ok, it really isn't a big one so nothing to worry about there, your welcome to come if you want

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
That's incredible! I've always wanted a supercharged. I've got a liquid yellow 182 at the mo and I'd love to get that done