ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meet?

Octavia VRS LE
I haven't been to a meet yet so was just wondering if anyone was going to arrange one?
Be good to meet a few people and see some of the cars.

Focus RS + S3
top work tom,
been talking to a few members and they would be up for a meet soon so it just needs the official go ahead if you wish :)

Octavia VRS LE
haha well i know your up for one :) lets see if we can get one started even if its a mini one :)

R

robclio182

Right guys theres so many of us that want a meet now so how about the last sunday of the month and meet up in bracelet bay same place as last time , so that would be sunday 26 june 2011 @ around 11 am . WHAT YOU THINK GUYS

Octavia VRS LE
yeahh but i dont know where that is but i assume i can follow hodgkins if he drives slow for my 1.2 to keep up lol ;)
lets get some names down!!

Focus RS + S3
its down swansea matte good location. tbf, a little windy. when do i ever boot it tom? lol

R

robclio182

Right then guys the next meet will SUNDAY 26TH JUNE @ BRACELET BAY IN MUMBLES AT 11AM .
So i will start the list off please add your names if you going to attend ,
***EVERYONE ONE WELCOME***
1.Rob & Eleanor

Inferno 182
1.Rob & Eleanor
2. keechy
3. Hodgins + ill get some of my cronies to come along lol
4. hodgings cronie lol if my clog survives the track day the day before

Octavia VRS LE
any more names? or just the 4? my car will be repaired in time for this so im deffo going unless French reliability starts states other wise. lol

R

robclio182

any more names? or just the 4? my car will be repaired in time for this so im deffo going unless French reliability starts states other wise. lol
Pmsl , did you get my message about spliting your alloys ?

R

robclio182

Anyone else interested in this meet in mumbles on sunday 26/6/2011 meeting around 11am till around 4pm

Fiesta ST-3
Sorry I've not organised anything for a while guys. I'm a bit sceptical to organizing anything around the show period and with CSS coming up I'd love to get as many members as possible to that.

Focus RS + S3
Ive got a few bits to sort tomorrow morning first thing as its my first sunday off in a while, ill most likely go down later around 1pm

R

robclio182

So how about we all meet at 2pm instead as a few cant do the morning

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Im sure our manchester representitive will come along ;-) lol

I was back up in the Promise Land. How did it go? Was there a meet?

Rob and James what you doing this week? Fancy a meet tomorrow, weather should be better than last time haha

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
i dont think it went ahead. 4 names down wasnt it? why is wales so dead?
I turned up with the missus and not a single Clio was around (not at least as far as I saw). Hung around for a good couple of hours but nothing. Ended up going down to The Gower followed by a blast up and over the Beacons. All a bit disappointing really.

Focus RS + S3
sounds good to me, week before CSS so whoever is going can make some convoy arrangements (well try) haha

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Im up in manchester that weekend again, the week before is ok, but if not il arrange with you bodge about css and see what gets brought up here