ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meets

SQ5
I don't smoke and I don't drink, speed is what gives me my buzz!

Just need to learn when it's appropriate!

trophy #50
Bridge. :)
I've only rallied it down there once. That was in the pulsar ..... Alternator belt came off.
Still got a decent non mentionable speed though.
Since when have you had the blue Clio in your avatar? Is that your old one?

SQ5
Yea, 120 was out of the bend not at the bridge. A Clio usually gets 120-125 at the bridge. The car definitely had some poke!

That's the latest as a runaround!

Titanium 182
love that quote danny “It’s my weekend car. I don’t get the chance to open it up very often. It’s just me being stupid.”

luckily you only got a 30day could have been much worse!! see you at a meet soon

Ph1 172.
Ahhh. That makes sense. I will come along to the next meet, that providing I haven't put the vee in a ditch between now and then.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
125 bridge in a Clio is fairly standard Dan, your old car was cleary rubbish! :p

In other news and with keeping to the thread title, meets?

SQ5
This was coming out of the bend, if he was on the bridge he couldn't get me going under could he :p

Was hitting 145/150 up there!

We will be having one once my ban has ended :) so end of February.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Cant afford ring, saving for a house minus the odd trackday :(

BBQ summer meet ftw? Long way off mind you but we are getting old enough to have places to do it now lol.

SQ5
I'm saving for a house too. Going to the ring is cheaper than 2 Trackdays and that's being honest!

Isn't it true Dan M.

Only two tanks of fuel getting there and back and another tank around the place. Camping is €15 a day nod food is cheap. It cost us €1 a day for breakfast lol!

yes it is Dan R, though i did 3.5 tanks iirrrrc.

Id rather go to the ring and get away for a few days as its the only holiday ill be getting this year ha.

Work time/