ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 250 calipers on clio 3

Clio Cup
I know that people fit the 250 calipers and discs to the 225 style megane

Is it a thing where its done on the clio 3?

Tried to search and didn't get far

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Will they fit under 17" wheels? I'm guessing the caliper needs an adaptor to fit the 225? Do they need bigger discs than the 197 uses? Are they actually better?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
If anyone finds this thread in future then you can also use the 250 Calipers on a 182 with the usual PMS brembo adapters.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Really? Same fitment as the 225 calipers then 🤔.
yeah exactly the same fitment. the 250 calipers are slightly larger so like you said previously you might need bigger wheels but same fitment as 225 calipers

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Just for reference, this is a Meg 250 caliper next to a 15" wheel!

They only just fit under a 17" wheel on the Clio 3 with a 312mm disc. f**k knows how or why people would bang these on a 172/182

And no, I'm not holding the caliper to obscure the photo either! They're mahoosive

20190917_193255.jpg

This is one offered up to a 300mm R26 rear disc!

received_2398745090379795.jpeg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Not really related but I'm sure I saw someone fit a set of porsche 3 pots to a clio, but possibly I dreamt it.