ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane injectors, which clips to use?

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Right guys, bit of advice needed :)

What injector clips do you all use when running meggy injectors on your clio rail?

Scoff at efi has said the standard 172 ones dont fit right , do you just use 225 clips or others with it going into the clio rail,

Do you have part numbers so i can get a price on them also

Thanks,
Simon

HBT 172 Cup
I modified clio ones, the injector has to be rotated at a certain angle for the metal lips to slot ok. THe top locating "pin" that pokes into a hole on the 172 injector is redundant and needs to be bent upwards to clear the injector. Then the metal tabs that sit either side of the the black plastic nobble on the rail need to be bent down slightly. Even will all this they don't sit that great, but they do work and i've not had any problems.

I dont expect any of what i wrote above will make sense to anyone who reads it lol.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
It kind of does , i'm probs gonna buy 225 ones and try them tbh i cant see them being too much money