ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars Detailing bag/ Boot organiser

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Both medium size really. Alan's got the big daddy meg's bag...Basically the size of your boot!!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Im looking to get one, which would you say is most practical?

106 GTi
What's the plans for it, to keep all our products together or just big enough to take stuff to a show ?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i use the autoglym Red one for shows. With a swissvax bucket..>Collapses so it's good for the boot.

ST

You really want the bigger one..it fits nearly all my detailing products in it for a full days polishing, pads, microfibers, compounds, gel's sealants etc, tho i do have two AG bags and a Williams F1/Halfords bag full of 'everyday' products for basic washing etc.

Both medium size really. Alan's got the big daddy meg's bag...Basically the size of your boot!!

Indeed...got it about 3 years ago, works well and fits perfectly in the boot of the MK2 and MK3 Clito..

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Alan you need to show me how to detail properly, i just use normal Autoglym waxes and stuff and think i could do better lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
To keep all my stuff in really, i have a plastic box from homebase which takes up half the mk1 boot but i would like to have something more suitable.

106 GTi
Be carefull keeping stuff in the boot all the time, I have had a few products go funny in the cold.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Bacon is my shed :eek: but she may be going for scrap soon so need to clear her out. RIP bacon.

Which would you say Mr T?

ST
Be carefull keeping stuff in the boot all the time, I have had a few products go funny in the cold.

My stuff stays in the garage when i'm not using it anyway...sack lugging that lot about, the 197 is bad enough on fuel as it is LOL

ST
Alan you need to show me how to detail properly, i just use normal Autoglym waxes and stuff and think i could do better lol

TBH you're car always looks well cared for mate, if its not broke don't try and fix it as they say, spending £££ on products people recommend never works out the way you intend.

If what you're using just now is giving you the results you want just keep doing what you're doing.

If you want you're car PC'd and some correction done give me a shout.