ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Members from Cornwall

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So anyone know what happened to Emma, she seems to have disappeared! I had been tempted of late to ask admin about having a go at area rep but meh not having a coloured name doesn't mean I can't still organise anything. Anywho welcome to the southwest and hope to see you at the next barn owl meet.

emma was last online over a month ago............. maybe a long holiday to find some actual sun?

and nope it really doesn't, meets are ideas people come up with for other people to enjoy so if anyone wants to do anything just put it down and also as it is such a vast area people wont know what is going on everywhere so you might hit a gold mine and get loads of people interested in something you spotted :)

and yep i will hopefully have my cars front end re-build nice and tight in the next week or so and i will make it no problem :)

PB Clio 172
Same shifty I was thinking about this and I ask CS and they said that you have to do a few meets and show that you can do some good meets then they will tell you if they think you should get the job. IMO we already have a monthly meet in Exeter so not sure we need much in between. I thought meh.. Chip is the main man we all know that lol

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I don't want to be co-ord, I haven't got the spare time, hence i never applied, I was just filling in organisng a meet to get the ball rolling.
I'm sure dan will do a great job even if it does seem a bit weird having some randomer who no one knows who just moved down here get the job. Should be fairly easy for him to take over now we have an existing regular meet with good turnout anyway as a basis, hopefully it can stay the same time/place as it seems to suit so many people.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
If you have a meet around Christmas i might pop along, my parents live in Penzance so im down there 4 or 5 times a year :)

Helston's ok, i used to play tennis at the leisure centre as a kid, make sure you pop over to near Coverack & go to the Roskillys Farm - epic icecream. Quite a nice road out there from Culdrose as well iirc - well it was 12 years ago when i went there last lol.

Megane 250
I'm in St Newlyn East (nr newquay) but quite often over your way tearing up the Lizard, yes sir_dave the roads are most certainly still great! Saw a racing blue in helston outside a shop the other day, had 182 alloys but in black. Next time I go for a drive I'll post it on here see if I get any company.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
yep i think a meet in truro is needed soon, are any of you wanting to come along?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
gdgd a mini meet on a sunday afternoon is due soon then :)

and nope your not the only non sport i think theres a few in cornwall on here :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
We'll be at Morrisons on Outland road (come off the A38 at Manadon, it's about 2 minutes from the junction) at 7:30.

Google Maps link

Just head to the far left corner of the carpark, I'll be there a little early anyway.

Hi Guys.

I'm back again. Just picked up a white 197 cup. I'm up for a Truro meet for sure. Not able to do exeter meets yet as I need to save the funds for tyres etc/

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
We'll be at Morrisons on Outland road (come off the A38 at Manadon, it's about 2 minutes from the junction) at 7:30.

Google Maps link

Just head to the far left corner of the carpark, I'll be there a little early anyway.

great stuff i will aim to get there for about 7ish as im on an early anyway that day :)

how long is it from that point to the meeting place then?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
also guys im thinking a truro meet on the 1st sunday of November in the afternoon if thats good for people?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
We have an Exeter meet on the 9th of that month so I wont be able to do both
ye thats fine, this area is huge so i took it quite a few wouldnt want to run from end to end, but i am in the process of sorting a photo shoot in Plymouth soon :) but i would like some ideas of where to put this into place from some locals please :)