ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Membership renewed & 200 FF ordered

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Just ordered a 200 FF and thought it was time to renew my membership. Ordered in following spec:

Racing Blue:cool:
Cup Chassis
Cornering lights
Yellow i.d Recaro pack
Monitor pack

On standard cup wheels as I prefer them and no spoiler.

Should be late dec/jan delivery so not too long.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Yep. It was a close call between Ultra red and RB this time. I didn't want LY or Pearl white as it is going to spend alot of time on track.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Let us know what you think of it.
My several demos have been fun but not enough to lure me from the 'hairdressers' car ;)
Booked a block of trackdays for next yr so I will probably see you then ;)

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
sound like a good spec

buttttt

id get speedlines added ASAP even if you dont like em, im sure you can find somebody to swap standard wheels + cash your way, there just so cheap when ordered with a new car

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
sound like a good spec

buttttt

id get speedlines added ASAP even if you dont like em, im sure you can find somebody to swap standard wheels + cash your way, there just so cheap when ordered with a new car
How much are speedlines? Doubt you'd get more than £200 in exchange?

Da

Less
Speedlines are £180 when specced on the car.

Congrats on the new purchase, sounds a bit 'busy' with the yellow ID pack on a blue car, anthracite wheels and red brakes for me, but it's your car so who cares :D

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I agree the yellow pack could make it look busy but we'll see. It isn't the hardest thing in the world to live with or change.

Let us know what you think of it.
My several demos have been fun but not enough to lure me from the 'hairdressers' car ;)
Booked a block of trackdays for next yr so I will probably see you then ;)

I would like the 'hairdressers' car but it costs more and I have a 'non hairdressers' version for next year.;)

What trackdays are you doing?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I agree the yellow pack could make it look busy but we'll see. It isn't the hardest thing in the world to live with or change.

I would like the 'hairdressers' car but it costs more and I have a 'non hairdressers' version for next year.;)

What trackdays are you doing?

Bought a block from CD so any i fancy, esp Donington;)
What you bought/getting?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Never done Donington. No excuse now though. Definately doing the RS day at spa though.

Nearly the same as yours but with some scaffolding. lol