ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Memorial Meet for Northern Will - Hartside - 25-04-10

Trophy 142 / 500
Dave, would you take ya code reader with ya please and could ya take the emissions light off again?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
honestly some of you take the pee, every single meet theres allways some people left behind cos some of you shoot off while some of us are getting ready or horsing it, none of you were bothered to say to people 'right are you all ready' after leaving hartside. you lot scarpered off while i was putting on my headunit seat belt and so on, my car develpoed a problem after leaving hartside cafe there was a burning smell and a drone noise so i took it easy on the way home BY MYSELF.

im not going to any more meets if you go on like that

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
honestly most of us got split up on the way there, me and 2 others only spent like 5 minutes at hartside cos of the splitting up and then it was time to go

Barge
Oh. Not so well then, in fact. Precisely the reason I don't go.

How many turned out? Look forward to the pics... If you/or anyone else had a chance to get any.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye was a very good turn out, i didnt take any pics as i didnt take my camera, i do know hutchie, carl and sam took a couple

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
why didnt you say this at the shell garage then?

we didnt know you "had problems" i just thought you didnt want to overtake that car doing 40

otherthan that was a good meet :)

alien green rs133
we took loads of picture, on the way back we stopped at a quarry and had a session.
i will upload pictures now.

geddes you could of rang us and we would of waited for you a bit longer, we made a point of stopping and waiting for the group to get beck together but after ten mins we decided you had just taken off.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Eh we were all together on the way home till the turning for Barnard castle or Durham and you saw us drive on and you turned left to Durham geddess. And on the way there we were doing 40 in a 60 to keep us all together till you drove past us twice. Lol

I had a good day like, good roads.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
were none of you wondering were i was when you were taking pics atleast one of you could of rang, anything could of happened me, like that biker who had that accident just before the harside cafe. they was a burning smell after leaving hartside thought it was off the brakes or the tires of you lot as i was at the back. the noise didnt come on untill after the petrol station thats why i didnt mention anything

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Eh we were all together on the way home till the turning for Barnard castle or Durham and you saw us drive on and you turned left to Durham geddess. And on the way there we were doing 40 in a 60 to keep us all together till you drove past us twice. Lol

I had a good day like, good roads.

you left me on the twisties just after hartiside when hutchie and carl over took meand that car infront of me, yes it was doing 40 mph but i thought it wasnt safe for me to overtake

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah I thought i mixed it up for every type of driver. Had fast spells and normal spells so every1 stayed together.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Was mint when we found the Quary thing.

4550757367_981382d5bb_b.jpg

4550759543_6212ab7a32_b.jpg

4550754907_2b10d97756_b.jpg

4550753437_0a0caf8b0e_b.jpg

4550742757_1c26cf6aeb_b.jpg

4551384092_bf7de7d3b1_b.jpg

4550746909_b78a5c6059_b.jpg

4551382774_18a1bf83ed_b.jpg

4551381074_04762a4240_b.jpg

4550745361_b2742d2392_b.jpg

I have more. There in my FlickR which is here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/bonx/sets/72157623804123893/

Thanks, Sam!
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
4550754199_f270e28857_b.jpg

Astra SRI/ Hornet
yeah ya should have the roads were good to it, and the gates were open to the dangerous quarry no1 smashed it open with a brick or anything ; ).

Italian 3.2 V6
Wish I could of come :( looks like a good little turn out ;)

next time ay! Infact look at my next meet, it runs more on the NE side than NW (in the middle really)

greats roads as we have already done half the route and Geddes, u wouldn't have to worry, I try n stop off offen for pics n catch up ;) hehe.

PSJ.

haha yeah, i turned off at the cobles and must have taken the long way home cause eventually came out behind midder and david on the A69.

Trophy 142 / 500
Was a great drive today guys! Them roads are awesome, although, I must say mine, chris and geddes de tour uncovered even better roads!!!

Ye they were good, need to save my pennies and get some decent tyres and brakes though, I'm not too keen on the arse end sliding about the place. Plus I'm a s**t driver anyway :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ye they were good, need to save my pennies and get some decent tyres and brakes though, I'm not too keen on the arse end sliding about the place. Plus I'm a s**t driver anyway :(

conti sport contacts i found were good on 172cup, if ya want the rear more stable get a arb or pro line springs.