ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meshing Front Bumper

I want to mesh the front bumper on my valver was wondering if anyone got any good tips, (Fog Lights & Part in the middle)

iv recently meshed my bumper and i think it looks much better. the clios bumper isnt too bad to attach the mesh to as it has sum handy points for the mesh to attach to. cud put sum piks up if ur interested, to show u wot i mean.

Well, my mesh is stuck on with Fibreglass Stuff.. but then, my bumper is fibreglass.

Id imagine for plastic, the best way is to cut out the bits you want meshing, then put the mesh in with an overlap and then use some bonding stuff to stick it on with - I aint no bodyshop expert tho, so I could be wrong.

Daz.

i shaped the mesh the right shape and used this plastic filler to attach it with, since my bumpers are plastic. il find out the name of this studd i used.