ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michelin PE2s on back order!

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
Work for ats and just found out tht PE2s are on back order for 4 week!!!

cant afford to wait so am considerin conti sport contact 2s or goodyear eagle gsd3's anybody had experiances with them and any other recommendations!?

megan R26.R number 006
go to natinal tyres i have just had one from them .

the ats in stafford can get them but they are way to expensive £169 :eek:

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
i'm getting mine on saturday, set of 4 from bracknell tyres. already ordered.. dont no where the back log is!

182 with Cup Pack
I know a garage in Stockport who say they can get any tyres within 24 hours if anyone needs their details. They can't do balancing if you haven't got a removable centre disc though

Datsun
Getting GSD3's fitted tomorrow at National Tyres. £90 each fitted, which is £5 per tyre more than Blackcircles but they can't get them fitted until next week. I've already been chancing it leaving them this long... right down to the wear bars!

Will post in a week or so what my thoughts of them are.

They don't quote prices on the website normally.

I turned up there last year and got some Eagle GSD3's for £60 a corner, fitted and balanced :)

Clio F1 R27
I have 2 x brand new PE2's for sale. They are still sealed. I've got an R27 now so if anyone wants them them name me a price!!

Size are 195/45/R16 84V.