ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michelin PE2's

Weeman sucks ****
I don't follow the threads on here like I used to so apologies for possibly repeating something. I'm gonna need tyres all round soon so thought about trying the Michelins this time as all I hear is good reviews. Trouble is my tyre guy wants around 100 snots each fitted!

Anywhere I can get them cheaper?

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
CHRIS172CUP said:
I don't follow the threads on here like I used to so apologies for possibly repeating something. I'm gonna need tyres all round soon so thought about trying the Michelins this time as all I hear is good reviews. Trouble is my tyre guy wants around 100 snots each fitted!

Anywhere I can get them cheaper?

What size 195 or 205's..?

195 are a bit cheeper and usually in stock....checkout mytyres or Yozza.

I might be able to get some from Cost-co as im getting some soon so will let you know..

Megane225FF
"Trouble is my tyre guy wants around 100 snots each fitted!"
thats not too bad a price for those tyres...
try dunlop sp9000's for £20 a corner cheaper?

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
What size do you want 195 are cheeper at 75 i think...

Im sure at this price and me travelling everywhere we can sort something out. Will let you know...

Clio 172 Phase 2
don't understand why everyone is raving on about the PE2's, to be honest they're not all that. I'm running Goodyear F1's and i'm finding them better and they are cheaper too!!!

Lionel Richie
haribo8 said:
don't understand why everyone is raving on about the PE2's, to be honest they're not all that. I'm running Goodyear F1's and i'm finding them better and they are cheaper too!!!

YES!!! FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

Weeman sucks ****
EVO, I'm swayed towards 205's cos that's all I've been told about with regard to stiffer sidewalls etc. but open to ideas. My only problem will be rubbing as I'm on the coilies.

Loons mate, yep still on the faithful. I can't fault them at. They just go shocking too early for my liking.

I've tried F1's and didn't like them, it's quite a personal thing tyre choice i think.

Cheers guys

Lionel Richie
Yoko Parada, 5mm spacer on the front should sort it, i HAVE to run 5mm spacers on the front to clear the coilover (leaves me with 2mm clearance!)

when running slicks, i've managed to cut a groove into the inside sidewall from the lower coilover platform, thats how little clearance i have!!!

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
CHRIS172CUP said:
EVO, I'm swayed towards 205's cos that's all I've been told about with regard to stiffer sidewalls etc. but open to ideas. My only problem will be rubbing as I'm on the coilies.

Loons mate, yep still on the faithful. I can't fault them at. They just go shocking too early for my liking.

I've tried F1's and didn't like them, it's quite a personal thing tyre choice i think.

Cheers guys

195 are a bit cheeper plus no chance of catching, its up to you.

For info 205's will be 4 weeks as CostCo phones Michelin today and start of this months production is tomorrow...!!!!

I can ask for 195's if you want...

Ad

MK2 FRS
I thought Pe2s were awesome... not upto GSD3's but twice the life. Talkin £81 a corner from costco.

Was speakin to a member at the meet who didnt rate the Yokos.