ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Micro fibre Cloths in bulk

Ultra Red Clio 197
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a wholesale place where I could buy microfibre cloths in bulk? need about 200 for a project im working on at the moment! Ive found a few places including ebay but I need them to be as cheap as possible.

Also can a mod contact me about this project as I need to clarify forum rules in regards to advertising it to Cliosport members!

thanks
Ross

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Try one of the detailing companies. I'm sure they'd do a hefty discount for a bulk of that size.

Failing that, Tesco have them for 99p each! lol.

Ultra Red Clio 197
Try one of the detailing companies. I'm sure they'd do a hefty discount for a bulk of that size.

Failing that, Tesco have them for 99p each! lol.

thanks.. im looking for a wholesaler or even manufacturer! need to cut out the middleman! lol.. tescos 99p is too much! best price ive got so far inc vat is 49p each! need it to be lower! ;)

thanks guys

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I mean ask tesco's for a deal!! They prolly pay about 2p for them!

Skoda Fabia vRS
think the CostCo ones are £14 for 36 but they are pretty decent cloths i use them a lot

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Aldi? Costco? Makro?

Most places do Microfibres just depends if you need quality or not

Just to point out people that you really do get what you pay for with these.

Make sure that if you do order in bulk, order one first then do the CD scratch test (wipe it over a CD and if it scratches that, it is going to scratch your paintwork).

Just a friendly word of advice :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just to point out people that you really do get what you pay for with these.

Make sure that if you do order in bulk, order one first then do the CD scratch test (wipe it over a CD and if it scratches that, it is going to scratch your paintwork).

Just a friendly word of advice :)
Costco 36 for £12 the last time I was in.

Awesome cloths they past the cd test and half of detailing world use them.

I can vouch for how good they are.

Just to put member's minds at ease (as you all know not to trust the Scottish) I may or may not use the Costco ones ;)

Hai Gally xx

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Just to put member's minds at ease (as you all know not to trust the Scottish) I may or may not use the Costco ones ;)

Hai Gally xx
Hai hun! Got some 3 layers of 476 on at the weekend! Should last till about 2012!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
So guessing the paint looks black now, due to the lack of clarity of 476, yeah? ;)
You can't look at yellow in the sun anyway without sunglasses, so i'm still not sure what colour it is tbh!

I only use 476 on my own car my friend. :)

^^^Good to know that Matt. I need to start again with mine, some are OK, others are just hoarded ones!