ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mid week meet?

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Just wondered if anyone was up for a meet every now and then in the middle of the week for a couple of hours?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'll swing by, that's for sure. :)

My mid week meets always consist of me and one of a handful of other members, fixing my car, so it'll be a nice change. lol!

CLIO PH1 172
wait pmsl didnt see the day this was posted is this today/ was this today? if so i cant make it lol but next week im in!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
there must be plenty of members within 5 miles of my house !

danny3"/172/m3 won't be coming for a while .. he had a burger king which tried to kill him.

suggestions for venues guys ?

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
What times best for everyone im thinking after 7pm? Anyone got any idea's as to we where should meet?

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Me and the evil giraffe (rob) were thinking the wharf at about 7:30 onwards?
DA2 6QE

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone in?

So far it looks to be Mike Rob Sash and I?

I imagin Adam and Steve will still come too, but haven't asked, I'll text them tmrw.

Someone get in contact with Victoria.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Top mount spacers, don't ask Mike... lol!

We fitted the top mount kit, which was missing a part, so it's not knocking like f**k and I've probably killed the o-rings, but I've got the spacers I'm missing coming through the post, hopefully tmrw, so i hope they'll sort out the problem for a while, even if I do eventually need new o rings.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
S'alright I know what I'm doing, just the "kit" I ordered, assumed you had the original top mounts, so could use certain parts again, i.e 1 bolt and 1 spacer (about 10mm thick). Due to me having compbrake ones, I didn't have bits I needed, it was obvious I needed the nut, but not so obvious I needed the spacer, after a while it started to knock like mad because I was missing it.

Budgie has sorted me out with some, I just hope they come in the post tmrw :)

CLIO PH1 172
agghgghhhhhh got to pick the gf up at 8.30 so will only be ther untill about 8.15 hope to see some of you down there though

btw my cars a state!

SG9 Forester STi
Sorry people I havent even got home yet so by the time I have a shower and get over there it'll be around 9pm :(

Hopefully will see most of you at the diner meet on Saturday though!