ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek De-cat

Has anyone bought a Milltek De-cat for their Milltek exhaust system?
My cat is buggered so need a de-cat, not getting a new cat coz renault quoted me £300.:dead:

I know k-tech racing does milltek de cat pipe for £45 +Vat or Awesome Gti for £ 33.90.
I want to know if its any good with my Milltek system!
Cheers

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I know k-tech racing does milltek de cat pipe for £45 +Vat or Awesome Gti for £ 33.90.
I want to know if its any good with my Milltek system!
Cheers

I'm assuming as its made by Milltek it'll go hand in hand with your Milltek system . Get one and let me know ;)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nice one . I'll keep my eyes peeled for your opinion . I'm thinking more and more about goin' for a Milltek or maybe a Powerflow . I'm not in any rush just yet tho' .

I'd recommend the milltek decat i've got one and coupled with the rest of the system it sounds superb and revs more cleanly, especially under full throttle. The yozza decat is also highly recommended.

Happy shopping :approve:

I'd recommend the milltek decat i've got one and coupled with the rest of the system it sounds superb and revs more cleanly, especially under full throttle. The yozza decat is also highly recommended.

Happy shopping :approve:

Cheers mate! ordered 1 yesterday. picking it up from Awesome Gti on Sat & prob fitted on monday! :D

b/g 182, meg tourer
i have one and is has totally changed the sound of my milltek system! its a lot louder! i fitted a k-tek decat to the standard exhaust and it didn't really make a difference. but on the milltek... its a completly different story. get one dude.

b/g 182, meg tourer
christopher on here also has one. search for a vid clip he has posted up. he reccomended that i got one and i agree with him, prob the best under £100 mod

Dudes! Finally recieved my De cat from Awesome GTI and i've fitted it myself today! i must say its more free reving and i love the sound. Its not too loud on motorway as i took it 100miles trip back to south yorkshire to see my family. Loved every minute of driving!
If u have a Milltek system u should buy Milltek de cat to go with it!:D