ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Cooper S gets a bath.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Had the day off today so I gave the Mini a quick wash and headed out for a few new snaps.

Nothing's changed since the last set as I've not had the money, I've just been enjoying driving it. However I've got a fair few plans over the next couple of months.

12748213693_769b9b183c_c.jpg

12748084635_3bf9f93a42_c.jpg

12748083675_b62e5154c0_c.jpg

12748081945_28aa4e17a6_c.jpg

12748084275_5c61dd47a3_c.jpg

:approve:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks really tidy, love the colour. The mrs has got a graphite Cooper d and its great fun to drive.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks lovely. I'm just not massively keen on those oem wheels. The 5 spokes make them look newer.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
brookie nice mini. Miss mine big time. Both me and the wifes favourite car. Haven't driven the Clio enough yet to make a true comparison but it's already up there with the mini in fun handling.

My mini was very similar to yours and had the 5 spoke wheels that someone suggested. So for an idea for yours heres mine.
vy5arypu.jpg

Never tired of supercharger whine! You should try and get a Dave F custom induction kit. Proven gains. Very popular. And makes it sound like your chargers in the glove box (due to 2nd air intake under window) :)

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Looks Lovely
Only thing that puts me off these is the fuel economy, heard there shocking on fuel? This true?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't help but think this would look a bit better with painted arches.

Are you mad? Have you seen a fully colour coded mini?? They look disgusting!!

Plastics seem nice dark and glossy.

Lovely car fella.

I wanted to lower it and fit the dark grills and headlight surrounds. Never got around to doing it. I loved the mini. Worth trying one if you get chance. Fav car I've owned.

I found fuel to be average for a hot hatch. Clio is a little better. Mini was about same as my VXR. 30ish around town and 35ish motorways etc.