ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini meet. Bath underground car park. Wednesday 28th July

Megane 225 F1
Haven't seen some of you in a while. How about a little get together for some banter and maybe food.

Meeting in the bath underground car park which is free to use after 7.

*Date: Wednesday 28th July*
*Postcode: BA1 1TP*
*Time: 7pm*

I also wouldn't mind speaking to a few of you about possible dates for the Wales trip as so far no one has shown interest :(

There's a KFC, Mcdonalds Nandos just around the corner, walking distance.

Be good to see some of you there :)

Strictly NO REVING ENGINES. We are lucky to not get kicked out because we behave, don't want anyone spoiling this for us.

1.Will

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
why did you put it on a wed. what a wally have to speak nice now to the girlfriend see if i can get the night out

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Finish work at 6 so will try and get along as close to 7 as poss..

Where's the entrance to the new car park then?

Megane 225 F1
What you doing in Warminster dude? I live just into next town and work in Morrisons in Warminster. Can meet before and drive to bath if you want.

working up here with DSG on op herrick operational gear for 2 weeks its fairly pump tbh

yeh that would be sweet i will pm you my mobile number dude

i will have to keep an eye out for you round town then

im in the black ph1 on turinis

Megane 225 F1
Ok mate. Il keep an eye out for you too. I have a black ph2 1.4 that's standard until it sells. The who knows what Clio il have lol.

C

clio uzk

hi lads i am new to this. But this post caught my eye i am happy to go to the meet i have 7 weeks off cus i have just come back from afghanistan so i am happy anytime and place to meet it will be a good night hope to hear from u all soon

chris harvey

Last edited by a moderator:
  Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
May be up for this - depends what day hockey is on next week - if it's not tueday then I may pop along if I get in/out the gym quickly enough.

C

clio uzk

hahaha i am aswell are they white turinis ?? cus we are going to have a problem cus it looks like will has them in white same as me

C

clio uzk

why u selling them mate u seeling the car and u dont mind me coming along do you ??

Megane 225 F1
Insurance is affordable for a sport now so trying to sell mine and then buy a new one.

Course you can come mate

Megane 225 F1
I said a pack. Means it will be more than once. How can you complain at that. Geez, you women are so ungratefull.

Haven't seen some of you in a while. How about a little get together for some banter and maybe food.

Meeting in the bath underground car park which is free to use after 7.

*Date: Wednesday 28th July*
*Postcode: BA1 1TP*
*Time: 7pm*

I also wouldn't mind speaking to a few of you about possible dates for the Wales trip as so far no one has shown interest :(

There's a KFC, Mcdonalds Nandos just around the corner, walking distance.

Be good to see some of you there :)

Strictly NO REVING ENGINES. We are lucky to not get kicked out because we behave, don't want anyone spoiling this for us.

1.Will

will i showed intrest in the wales meet coz im in wales aint i

Maxi Megane and 182
I might come along but have sold the 172 so will be in a megane coupe.
I live in Warminster, shop at morrisons and mrs works up the camp in warminster so can't we meet in Warminster instead? lol.

C

clio uzk

Insurance is affordable for a sport now so trying to sell mine and then buy a new one.

Course you can come mate
luck for some hahaha I have to wait a while for mine to go down haha but thanks very much I'll see u then mate

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I haven't got a clio. :(

A 1986 V8 Landrover might look out of place??