ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Meet Pics - Zed, Toledo & Wagon Content..

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
We (Ant, TheEvilGiraffe and I) had a bit of a cheeky mini meet last night in Thurrock, T.E.G has far better photos as he had a tripod (and has more skill and a better camera), but here's what I got that's worth sharing...

All CS members, no Clio's :eek: TEG in the Wagon, Scrooge in the Toledo and myself in the Zed.

8466768056_49c9f28651_b.jpg

8466770456_c925f02d77_b.jpg

8466770168_98b1534370_b.png

8466769886_886da579c6_b.png

8466769164_4c2730cbc0_b.jpg

8465672989_dc6f6c74a0_b.jpg

The zed no longer has a misted up headlight (new seal, and I made a new gromet for the back), and the big scratch and bit of paint missing on the bottom of the front bumper is gone by magic...

8465673167_aa26bd950f_b.jpg

8465672557_3953fbc7bd_b.jpg

8466767806_64ec1a2330_b.png

8465671817_dddbfcf1d7_b.jpg

One last shot of Ant's with a poor edit to show off just how lairy these wheels are... They work so well.

8465672211_48f57a1e2d_b.png

Thanks for looking. I want Rob to add the really pretty ones of mine now. :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mini Meet Pics - Zed, Barney & Wagon Content..

I love all those cars for very different reasons. And I love you three belters too. X

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Re: Mini Meet Pics - Zed, Barney & Wagon Content..

i like the wagon! and the z4! and the toledo! good pics.

182 Cup
Mini Meet Pics - Zed, Barney & Wagon Content..

Z4 and the Toledo look very nice, purple does work!

The only thing I don't like for the Wagon is the wheels, but that's just my taste. They don't seem to have aged as badly as the saloons IMO.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Re: Mini Meet Pics - Zed, Barney & Wagon Content..

Thanks chaps, the wagon is on winter wheels at the moment, as winter wheels go they're pretty nice TBH.

330i. E30 Touring.
Failsport checking in to show the Unit some love.

Nice photos, and some pretty tasty buses.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Someone needs to tell Bobby J that we aren't in the f**king arctic and to get the proper wheels back on. He's such a typical southern fairy.

Cars look awesome though as usual.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
LOLz. Fcuking norvern munkies. It's still winter hence it's in winter mode. Get a haircut and a real chin, sunshine.

Anyway .. The Bus is in winter mode however I need to lower the front a bit but I haven't bothered in the last 3 months that these wheels have been on. They're standard wheels BTW.. just darker.

Proper pics:

8458906795_750f632c16_c.jpg

8458905655_403a8cea75_c.jpg

8460005540_70278eea5d_c.jpg

8458902539_690cc17b84_c.jpg

8458901261_72f5d976f2_c.jpg

and finally ..

8460440033_8af98efe42_z.png

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Nice photos and cars!

Rear number plate on the Toledo needs stuck on though rather than screws through it.

Canny beat a Scooby wagon!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The f**k does Anthony have on his head? Nice pics! Not sold on the purple wheels, need to see them properly!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not feeling the love here. I wear silly hats, but I wouldn't wear a pink (?!) one.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome boys but are you allowed to have a CS meet with no Clios? Iirc Chips doesn't approve.

I facking love the collection. Z4 roof down is stunning mate. Great purchase!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Awesome boys but are you allowed to have a CS meet with no Clios? Iirc Chips doesn't approve.

I facking love the collection. Z4 roof down is stunning mate. Great purchase!

Cheers treacle.

Rob was going to bring the RB, but Sash, being female, had emptied the fuel tank and just left it outside. Rob, being male, had petrol in the wagon.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Rob was going to bring the RB, but Sash, being female, had emptied the fuel tank and just left it outside. Rob, being male, had petrol in the wagon.

FLOL. I was only going to bring the RB as I own the tyres and probably the fuel in it too (post Snett fill up) .. plus Sash can't drive the wagon to use my fuel up !!! Mwahahah...... but yes, it had about 40 miles left in it at the last rate of 30mpg over the tank. God knows how she drives this thing when she's alone... maybe the track days were a bad idea ?

Roberto - when your wheels are sorted, I want to get a proper shoot on. I mean off camera lighting etc. The lot...

I've also thought about the roof shot, take 2 - flash at 1sec intervals to highlight it. Just gotta work out how the fcuk to automate that on the thing !

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
We need to do this again, summer is getting closer, get some decent non car park shots!