ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mint Alloys

Albi Blue 197
Central Bedfordshire-20120512-00147.jpgCentral Bedfordshire-20120512-00146.jpg

Hi All!

I had my wheels refurbished and a colour change from Renault sport grey to Shadow Chrome :)

I had these done by MR WHEELS off ClioSport at Mint Alloys in Silsoe.

They did an amazing job powder coating them and getting them back to me same day ... AND I got some free mints ;) haha!

Let me know your thoughts ....

E46 320D Tourer!
Where abouts in beds are you Claire? I'm in kempston and am a copper, if you need any help applying let me know.

Albi Blue 197
Where abouts in beds are you Claire? I'm in kempston and am a copper, if you need any help applying let me know.
Im in Dunstable ... I have been wanting to get in the Police for ages, but Beds are never recruiting.
I got accepted as a PCSO but they wanted to base me in High Wycombe but that was out of the question at the time :(

E46 320D Tourer!
Tbh mate, hardly any forces are recruiting atm. If I were you I'd go met, I'd transfer down but am lazy!

I used to be based in Dunstable many years ago, was a good nick to work out of.

TPI wheel bolts & lockers for the win, besides the standard locking wheel nut clearence to the stud holes is very tight on some 197's we've had in, so theres one other reason to change them aswell.

BG 182
They look spot on! Just out of curiousity, how much did you roughly pay as silsoe is just down the road from me. You should come get some photos with me and Jordan one day.

Albi Blue 197
They look spot on! Just out of curiousity, how much did you roughly pay as silsoe is just down the road from me. You should come get some photos with me and Jordan one day.

I paid £264 inc VAT and it was a full refurbish as well as a powdercoating :)
Yeah that would be ace ... my car is yet to be in a photoshoot :(