ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Oasis F4R

ay4GdwG.jpg

Thats alot of wires out of my looms.

Unfortunatly 1 to many though. No need to worry ive identified the offender. The immobiliser 12v feed. Even though i was being methodical i still cut the wrong one. I was being ruthless though. If it wasnt plugged in whilst ive had it running it was cut off.

0xt5oEF.jpg

A much prettier 172 loom. Just need to reconnect that immob feed.
Then id like to arrange so that the immob is hidden out the way and it all runs off the original key.

Got the loom back in place and tucked in somewhat out of the way.
and started to put the dash back in.
Its starting frequently now so i have zip ties the relevant plugs on the uch together so they are not coming off.
P8oUaN3.jpg

And replaced my rear mount
42rv0XE.jpg

Ive been getting a missfire, which im putting to the side for the min as its intermittent. But im also getting a weak charge, suspect alternator as the bolt on it is very loose.

Its been a while since ive driven this car, even longer since ive updated this thread. But now ive started looking at it again I need some help.

I think the car needs a roll bar. I got hold of a twingo GT bar as I thought this would fit. It doesn't.
Does anyone have a dimensions below of a lower spec clio? I need one that's a bit shorter on the ends, probably by 100mm.

1596106239170.png

Thanks