ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 PH1 1.2 Project

MK2 Clio phaze 1
photo (3).jpgphoto (4).jpgphoto (1).jpg

This is my lil 1.2 tractor!

So far all iv done is
-silvervisions
-apline speakers in front doors
-£40 HU (better then a cassette player!)

What i plan to do is
-add speakers into the back down by the bench
-sub n amp
-lower 60mm
-paint brake callipar
-refurb alloys and spray a gun metally color (if that makes sense)
-dual optic headlights with xenons
-ph2 rear lights
-color code bumpers
-pressed plates
-front and rear 25mm spacers

anything else you think would work jus lemme know im all ears!

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 84
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 74
  MK2 Clio phaze 1
They are alloys jus boring standard renault ones :( wud put some f1's on der if i could afford em

MK2 Clio phaze 1
Update:

Upgraded the sound system to what i can afford today. Trip down to halfrauds got me a Sendai HU, Alpine front door speakers and the smaller versions for the back. I picked up an amp wiring kit at the weekend so chucked that in. wired the back speakers as there is no loom at all. Will be adding the amp and sub tomora donated by my mate bitty. Will upload pics tomora when its all done and dusted :D

MK2 Clio phaze 1
Cheap set of springs? Dewiper ;)

Spray alloys a random colour?

Springs are on the list once iv repaired my nearside driveshaft as its f**kd lol. Not been a major fan of the random color alloys tbh wud avta see it in photoshop before i did it lol

MK2 Clio phaze 1
driveshaft.jpg

Picked this bad boy up friday so will be getting this fitted next week and hopefully stop the annoying knocking whilst going round corners :D

clio 1.2 8v
i wouldnt put all the speakers in the bk personally the car underpowered enough as it is. lol let me know how you get on with shafti gotta replace the cv joint this week and not lookin forward to it lol.

MK2 Clio phaze 1
Cars fine with the new speakers mate. Its so underpowered anyway you dont notice it lol, sounds the b****cks though! And yh gtn the shaft fitted thursday by my dads work mate for £30 n a pack of beers so a win on that front :D