ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 ph2 on Eibach sportlines pics

172 turbo 'cup'
Hi all,

I have just ordered some Eibach sportlines for my Mk2 Ph2 Dynamique. I would like to know what kind of drop I will get from the springs. Please upload pics i you have any, pref on 17's if poss.

Thanks in advance.

Leon Cupra R 225
what size are the springs? 40mm? will look good on 17s tho it makes sense to put 16s on to keep an adequate ride quality...

RB 200 Cup!
16's would be better - but well done on having a ph2 dynamique, bloody brillaint cars IMO - but then im biased - lol

al

ST on the way...
Timmay said:
16's would be better - but well done on having a ph2 dynamique, bloody brillaint cars IMO - but then im biased - lol

Even more so if it's the 1598cc rare magical variant! ;)

Focus ST
c1440003.gif

19c9faed.gif

Mines on Sportlines, haven't really got any better pics at the mo. When I find some I'll post them up.

172 turbo 'cup'
Thanks for the replies.

They lower the car 35mm upfront and 40mm at the rear. 16's would be better for handling but I have 17s which wont be getting changed in the near future. So I guess I will have to put up with them for now.