ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 PH2 Progress Thread

LY R26 230 F1 Team
you wont believe how long i was looking for one! you car is looking pretty mint tbh mate. Looks nicer than my sport lol

Does Alex c sell them then?

BMW E36 328
you wont believe how long i was looking for one! you car is looking pretty mint tbh mate. Looks nicer than my sport lol

Its getting there mate thanks, its taken a while (too long) ive not seen a pic of your sport mate ill have a look now

DCi 100
Don't sell them sorry mate, are you after the LED bulb yeah? Sure Halfords do them at 2 for £4 or similiar. :)

BMW E36 328
erm... cant really tell tbh mate, just makes it alot louder in the back, im sure taking everythingout must do osmething but not alot mate, just alot more road noise lol. You thinking of stripping yours?

mx5
Yeah I was, but not sure if its really worth it. Think Im probably going to leave it.

you getting that bumper sprayed up? Think it looks kinda cool unpainted

BMW E36 328
Not gona get it painted until next year mate, got a trackday coming up then it will be winter so just gona leave it tbh

BMW E36 328
Cheers mate,

Decided today that im going to spray the rear of my car satin black once i get back off holiday. Got a few things left to do and sort out before my first trackday at Oulton Park, Wheels should be on with a set of Toyo T1R's on in a week or so (cant wait for that). Need to sort the tracking out and do the camber on the front properely. And put an aftermarket steering wheel and boss on ( the standard wheel is just too big for my liking) and maybe a rear strut brace, so will get some pics up when i get it all done

BMW E36 328
Right got a few updates as ive benn working on the car over the last few days. I have finally got my Oz f1's powdercoated and on wrapped with Toyo T1R's, Ive painted the hubs on the back and me and Alex C gave a car a good clean, clay and way as it hadnt been cleaned for months. I have also lowered the rear of the car as it looked really high with the new wheels and tyres on for some reason

Few pics

4913955524_3970936f6b_b1.jpg

4913357331_6b217cd185_b1.jpg

4913362637_a9bbf34072_b1.jpg

4913355401_259e7143b1_b1.jpg

Ive got a Momo steering wheel boss and im going to order a RMD steering wheel in a few days. As it stands its all ready for my first trackday on the 1st september at Oulton Park

BMW E36 328
Cheers mate, just needs the bumper spraying now but that can wait until after outlon lol

Clio 1.2 51 Mk2 Ph2
Few more updates over the last few days.

Fitted a new LED number plate light and a new clear plastic bit (not sure what its called)

P1010349.jpg

where did you get the clear rear lens ?
car looks brilliant did you do a conversion for the xenon lights? was it easy ?