ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2Facelift - lowering 60mm on 17s ???

172 CUP
anyoneeee lowered there clio on 17s 60mm?

i want that extra slammed look (alredy dropped 40mm ).. with no problems

anyone help befoe i fork out another hundredd quid for new springs please

cheers
aj,

172, BMW 120 Msport.
My old mk2 was lowered 60mm on 17s back in the day, had no problems with no rubbing either.
Was just on spax springs, i thought it was fine and never had a problem with dampers etc for a year.

People here may tell you to go coilovers etc but springs were just the job for me.

172 CUP
My old mk2 was lowered 60mm on 17s back in the day, had no problems with no rubbing either.
Was just on spax springs, i thought it was fine and never had a problem with dampers etc for a year.

People here may tell you to go coilovers etc but springs were just the job for me.

ok thanks alot mate il go ahead and hold you responsible if anything goes wrong LOL :rasp:

i lowered my old mk2 ph2 1.2 on coilovers on 17s (approx 70mm front, 75 rear. also took the plates out at the rear) ;)

i took the rear arches out, but kept the fronts on.

no rubbing for me.