ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 blower wouldn't go full blast

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Morning all...

Jumped in the car this morning and the screen was a bit misty inside. Whacked the heat up, and put the blowers up.
However, level 4 wouldn't work. 1,2,3, all fine.
I had the rear screen demister on, but I don't remember that ever causing a problem before.

About 10-15mins into my commute though, full speed on the blowers would work again.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
heater rear stat (ref the fan speed). quite common to go, normally 2/3 go, or 1/2 etc. Is it working now?

Suzuki Jimny
Quite possibly. I think it's because it's not up to temp yet so just does 75% power.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cant say i've ever noticed that it wont work on the fourth setting with scenic, meganes etc that come into our place. Bit of a pain to replace :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's the stat more than likely.

Hi renault. Do you sell lots of stats to fix the blower issue. Yep.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just did a quick google as i'm in work, i 'think' its behind the glovebox area or behind the dash where the fan switch is. Give any Renault dealer a ring and ask for the parts dept. Reg of your car and they will tell you,

good luck.